Imagine the feel of the ground vibrating beneath you as eight magnificent horses run across the grass in front of you while you enjoy incredible food catered by the Supper Club, delicious wine sponsored by Sean Minor Winery and the sight of fancy hats donning the crowns of the ladies around you—all of this after taking in the wonder of a team of Clydesdales as they welcomed you to this spectacular fundraising event for the Sacramento SPCA.
The feeling can be yours at the Lasher Polo Classic on Saturday, September 14 at Chamberlain Ranch. Not only will this spectacular day be yours, but by being there you’ll help thousands of homeless animals.
SOLD OUT –
Royal Club tickets | $150
Includes reserved table seating under the main tent, recognition in the event program, champagne divot stomp with complimentary sparkling wine, two drink tickets, buffet lunch (catered by the Supper Club) with butler served appetizers, desserts, wines and soft drinks. Royal Club table of 10 also available.
SOLD OUT –
VIP tickets | $75
Includes reserved table seating under umbrellas, champagne divot stomp with complimentary sparkling wine, buffet lunch (catered by the Supper Club), wines and soft drinks. VIP table of 10 also available.
SOLD OUT –
Lawn tickets | $50
Includes champagne divot stomp with complimentary sparkling wine and food tastings throughout event, all on your very own blanket or chairs. Outside food and drinks are allowed on site.
Tickets are not available the day of the event.
*Weather delay The Lasher Polo Classic is a weather-dependent event. Should it be postponed due to inclement weather, the event will be rescheduled and all ticket sales will be honored.
*No dogs allowed at the event!
11:00AM to 3:00PM
- Equestrian demonstrations
- Exhibition polo match
- Champagne divot stomp
- Hat parade
- Silent auction
- Food and wine tastings
- Live music
- Girl Glass
- Hoppy Brewery
- Icing on the Cupcake
- Artemis Boots
- Terra d’Oro Winery
- Whole Foods
- Material Goods
- Logan’s Roadhouse
- Haus Emma’s Tamales
Schedule of Events
All times are tentative and subject to change.
- 10:30AM Gates open – silent auction, shops, wine and food tastings open to guests
- 11:15AM Nu Balance Vaulting Team performance
- 11:30AM Cal Crush Clydesdale presentation
- 11:45AM Introduction to Polo by Tony Gregg
- 12:00PM Buffet open for main meal (catered by the Supper Club)
- 12:20PM Presentation of colors and national anthem. Live auction by David Sobon
- 12:35PM Exhibition polo match commences
- 1:00PM Champagne distributed
- 1:15PM Champagne divot stomp and hat contest on the main field
- 1:35PM Second half of exhibition polo commences
- 2:15PM Silent auction closes
- 2:30PM Polo match ends and grand prize winners drawn